Tiny House Escape Tiny House Escape

You're obviously a talented person, but I wish you would invest your time and effort into something that is less derivative and tired than generic room escape games. I realize you've kind of found your audience with them, but what's the fun of doing the same thing over and over again? This game makes no sense (who on earth lives in a house full of puzzles which you can't go out of until you've solved them), it has the same puzzles as gazillions of other games, and it offers very little that would set it apart. I may be tired of room escape games in general, but surely there are ways to make one that's more original and interesting? I'm sorry if this is too harsh.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

This was a brilliant piece of storytelling! I loved the aesthetics of the game as well. But I wish the game communicated more clearly whether my last shot was successful or not (it took me three replays to reach the conclusion that I'd in fact gotten the last guy every time).

Emptygoddess responds:

Only know you if you missed or not.

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

This is an excellent game. Lovely visuals and great story, too. It reminds me of Bentosmile's Air Pressure, which has a similar theme.

zephyo responds:

thank u! yes, it was inspired by her work!

Poetry (guitar and vocals) Poetry (guitar and vocals)

Very, very nice! Lovely lyrics and soft, intimate vocals. You sound almost like Josh Woodward (and that's a a good thing!), though in a couple places I felt another take would have been beneficial. Still very good, though.

Plucks in rain Plucks in rain

Lovely but ends too abruptly. Unlike the previous commenter, I actually liked the fact there are no drums/bass etc. The tune sounds very peaceful and relaxing without them. I wish there was a proper ending (or a loop point), though.