Tiny House Escape Tiny House Escape

You're obviously a talented person, but I wish you would invest your time and effort into something that is less derivative and tired than generic room escape games. I realize you've kind of found your audience with them, but what's the fun of doing the same thing over and over again? This game makes no sense (who on earth lives in a house full of puzzles which you can't go out of until you've solved them), it has the same puzzles as gazillions of other games, and it offers very little that would set it apart. I may be tired of room escape games in general, but surely there are ways to make one that's more original and interesting? I'm sorry if this is too harsh.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

This was a brilliant piece of storytelling! I loved the aesthetics of the game as well. But I wish the game communicated more clearly whether my last shot was successful or not (it took me three replays to reach the conclusion that I'd in fact gotten the last guy every time).

Emptygoddess responds:

Only know you if you missed or not.

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

This is an excellent game. Lovely visuals and great story, too. It reminds me of Bentosmile's Air Pressure, which has a similar theme.

zephyo responds:

thank u! yes, it was inspired by her work!

Alone The Empty World Alone The Empty World

Lovely RPGMaker aesthetics and atmospheric music. The town is well designed and big enough to explore.

However, I feel the game could use more interactivity (why can't I check my laptop? Use the phone booth? Try to open most of the doors? Read signs?). And a bit more guidance would also be useful, because at some point I just got stuck and have no idea what to do.

Also, the town might be a bit too colorful. Maybe bleaker colors would contribute to the overall atmosphere. Oh, and a minor thing: you can walk into sinks in bathrooms.

Yo Escape The Office Yo Escape The Office

I thought the game suffered a bit from being too generic and could do with more "personality" (whether expressed in the story, aesthetic or mechanics). But otherwise, it's pretty solid. Nice graphics and smooth gameplay. The music is too repetitive, though.

Repixel Find a Cat Repixel Find a Cat

Very interesting idea, though I found the gameplay itself to be rather tedious. I think the number of pixels available should be much lower, and maybe the repixelling could be made faster. The game might also benefit from achievements and such.