I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

This is an excellent game. Lovely visuals and great story, too. It reminds me of Bentosmile's Air Pressure, which has a similar theme.

zephyo responds:

thank u! yes, it was inspired by her work!

Alone The Empty World Alone The Empty World

Lovely RPGMaker aesthetics and atmospheric music. The town is well designed and big enough to explore.

However, I feel the game could use more interactivity (why can't I check my laptop? Use the phone booth? Try to open most of the doors? Read signs?). And a bit more guidance would also be useful, because at some point I just got stuck and have no idea what to do.

Also, the town might be a bit too colorful. Maybe bleaker colors would contribute to the overall atmosphere. Oh, and a minor thing: you can walk into sinks in bathrooms.

Yo Escape The Office Yo Escape The Office

I thought the game suffered a bit from being too generic and could do with more "personality" (whether expressed in the story, aesthetic or mechanics). But otherwise, it's pretty solid. Nice graphics and smooth gameplay. The music is too repetitive, though.

Poetry (guitar and vocals) Poetry (guitar and vocals)

Very, very nice! Lovely lyrics and soft, intimate vocals. You sound almost like Josh Woodward (and that's a a good thing!), though in a couple places I felt another take would have been beneficial. Still very good, though.

Plucks in rain Plucks in rain

Lovely but ends too abruptly. Unlike the previous commenter, I actually liked the fact there are no drums/bass etc. The tune sounds very peaceful and relaxing without them. I wish there was a proper ending (or a loop point), though.