Alone The Empty World Alone The Empty World

Lovely RPGMaker aesthetics and atmospheric music. The town is well designed and big enough to explore.

However, I feel the game could use more interactivity (why can't I check my laptop? Use the phone booth? Try to open most of the doors? Read signs?). And a bit more guidance would also be useful, because at some point I just got stuck and have no idea what to do.

Also, the town might be a bit too colorful. Maybe bleaker colors would contribute to the overall atmosphere. Oh, and a minor thing: you can walk into sinks in bathrooms.

Yo Escape The Office Yo Escape The Office

I thought the game suffered a bit from being too generic and could do with more "personality" (whether expressed in the story, aesthetic or mechanics). But otherwise, it's pretty solid. Nice graphics and smooth gameplay. The music is too repetitive, though.

Repixel Find a Cat Repixel Find a Cat

Very interesting idea, though I found the gameplay itself to be rather tedious. I think the number of pixels available should be much lower, and maybe the repixelling could be made faster. The game might also benefit from achievements and such.